Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Roblox talk with me

Roblox talk with GeneralAndres

The Darkness Is a first person shooter you must survive a beast that is faster than you and has a melee weapon the beast can turn invisible in the darkness but not in light he can shut down the light and kill you. The only weapon you start is a gun but there is another gun that is better than the other one it kills with 5 shots.

Darkness ALPHA_Image

New city

This is the city that I edited and made this is my dream city I made this on roblox studio took me about 2 weeks.




Roblox.com
Roblox groups

1 comment:

  1. Andres, maybe next time you do a blog post make it longer. Put more text instead of videos. You are missing about 3 periods to make the sentences make sense. Also, you forgot to put music from the webpage Mr. Fierro asked us to use. However, all in all, it wasn't that bad.

    ReplyDelete