Wednesday, September 25, 2013

POLLS post questions

For question 1,2,3 are not answered because my polls had technical difficulties so I didn't get any results from the students nor did they have access to it.
 
4.If you wanted to do an online poll with the students of Technologico de Montorrey asking them how much time and effort they spent doing homework this year, what are the steps you would take to complete that online poll?
I will first make the online poll then I would put easy question first then hard question. Then I will tell the directory of the school to make the students do them.
 
5.Do you think online polling could help the administration of Tech de Montorrey find out more about their students? Or do you think that the results would not be accurate? Why or why not?
I would think no because most students just do the questions fast without thinking thus the directory not knowing the truth about their students. And other methods will be more accurate than the polls.
 
6.How do you think the results of your polls would be different if you asked your classmates the questions in person?
Well even though my polls had technical difficulty I would think the results of asking them personally would be more accurate than a online poll.
 
7.In what ways do you think online polling using Google Spreadsheets can be improved? Or was it easier to create an online poll than you originally thought? Explain.
It was  so much easier making an online poll. I originally thought it was hard and very difficult even though my poll had technical difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment